[HCoop-Discuss] Fyodor hangups are really starting to cause my site problems!

j.c.hallgren at juno.com j.c.hallgren at juno.com
Fri Nov 16 12:13:44 EST 2007

Just a quick note to say that I'm hoping that someone can address the hangup/slowdown issues that are presently happening on fyodor until such time as I can migrate with doc's help. Because my site has really started to have some access problems and I've gotten a couple of complaints from my users about it...

Kuril/Ryan and omry are aware of this issue and have some ideas about it...

I'm willing to migrate soon, but for now, can we get fyodor back in shape long enough for me to insure a proper transfer? Thanks!