[HCoop-Discuss] Services Up on the New Servers?

Adam Megacz megacz at hcoop.net
Fri May 25 14:25:08 EDT 2007

Adam Chlipala <adamc at hcoop.net> writes:
> While we may have many services up, I think the idea is to test them in
> stages.  I think megacz is managing the progression through those
> stages, and we've only reached log-in and e-mail so far.  (That is,
> nothing related to members' own domains.)

I've pretty much reached the end of the stages I want to push through.
We have ssh, afs, mail (smtp/pop/imap), and http (apache) all working
smoothly.  All remaining issues are domtool issues.

Aaron, have you requested a mire account yet?  If not, please do so
(see my email a few weeks ago on how to do that).

> megacz refuses to use the portal as it exists now, but he also
> doesn't seem to be making visible progress on getting an alternative
> set up....

I'm going to interpret this as your support for trying out an
alternative, which I did not previously believe you were in favor of.

I will have the new issue tracker set up by Sunday evening.

  - a

--
PGP/GPG: 5C9F F366 C9CF 2145 E770  B1B8 EFB1 462D A146 C380