[HCoop-Discuss] Services Up on the New Servers?

Adam Chlipala adamc at hcoop.net
Fri May 25 11:43:23 EDT 2007

Aaron Hsu wrote:
> I was hoping that someone would be willing to point me to a status page
> listing the services that are currently up and running on the new
> architecture.

While we may have many services up, I think the idea is to test them in
stages.  I think megacz is managing the progression through those
stages, and we've only reached log-in and e-mail so far.  (That is,
nothing related to members' own domains.)

However, I have no idea what is going on in this direction now.  I think
we are sort of blocked waiting for a consensus to be reached on a
support method that all admins will agree to use.  megacz refuses to use
the portal as it exists now, but he also doesn't seem to be making
visible progress on getting an alternative set up....