[HCoop-Discuss] Services Up on the New Servers?

Aaron Hsu aaron.hsu at sacrificumdeo.net
Fri May 25 03:51:08 EDT 2007

Hello,

I was hoping that someone would be willing to point me to a status page
listing the services that are currently up and running on the new
architecture. I want to start beta testing some of the items. I have so
far been able to login via ssh, though I am disappointed about the lack of
private key authentication.

However, from reading the sysadmin list, I am under the impression that
e-mail and some static web services might be testable? I'd like to begin
beta testing some of this stuff if indeed some of us should be trying some
of the services out and beginning a tentative migration process.

Basically, what services are available for me to beta test and how? I
can't seem to find the relevant information on the wiki pages, though
there are some pages, such as MigrationTips.

--
Aaron Hsu <aaron.hsu at sacrificumdeo.net>
"No one could make a greater mistake than he who did nothing because he