[HCoop-Discuss] "javascript secure shell"?

Adam Megacz megacz at hcoop.net
Wed May 23 20:51:08 EDT 2007

Franklin Gordon Bynum <frank at hcoop.net> writes:
> Are you going to implement this system-wide?  I could find some use for
> this as well.

We'll see.  I'm trying out anyterm right now on godel.megacz.com; the
debian packages I created are here:

  /afs/megacz.com/debian/anyterm/

It's surprisingly good; I can even run gnus with full colorization in it
(that's how I'm posting this message), and it's very fast.

Only downers are that control-space doesn't work (bummer for emacs)
and holding down a key doesn't cause it to repeat (bummer for any sort
of scrolling or cursor motion).  Otherwise I'm really impressed.

There are still some quirks to deal with before it's ready for hcoop
though.  Right now I have the login userid hardwired, etc.

  - a

--
PGP/GPG: 5C9F F366 C9CF 2145 E770  B1B8 EFB1 462D A146 C380