[HCoop-Discuss] Reminder: Upcoming board elections and nomination deadline

Justin S. Leitgeb leitgebj at hcoop.net
Tue Mar 27 11:05:12 EDT 2007

Is there any way that we can postpone the elections for a month until the
migration is done?  I realize that we have a set schedule for elections
and we want to maintain a "democratic" organization.  I also think that
articulating future positions is crucial for the organization at this
time, particularly because we're moving to a much more expensive hosting
plan with lots of new capacity.

According to our bylaws, is there any way to postpone the elections for
one month until the migration is complete?  This may give us time to talk
about issues facing the coop for the next year without getting burdened
down by the migration, which (in agreement with Adam) need to be our top
priority.

Justin