[HCoop-Discuss] [ntk] Testing subject convention :-)

Adam Chlipala adamc at hcoop.net
Tue Mar 27 00:04:58 EDT 2007

Nathan Kennedy wrote:
> In all honesty, I never saw that email and I still haven't seen it (I'm
> not on my laptop and Squirrelmail gives horrible errors when I try to
> search my inbox).  It must have been overlooked due to the horrible
> signal-to-noise ratio in my inbox.  Most of the list traffic has been
> admin-related stuff that is not my responsibility and I have not had the
> time to read it all, much as I wish I could.  Perhaps you could come up
> with some flagging scheme, e.g. Attn: NTK in the subject, so that I can
> have notice that there is something that needs responding to from me
> personally?

Somehow I prefer the "Attn" convention I've used in this message.

My earlier e-mail asked what was going on with getting a new registered
agent.  Is there a reason that we're not going ahead with InCorp ASAP?

docelic also sent this message almost a week ago:

Hello folks,

I've tried putting on the new kernel on Mire, but the machine
didn't get back online.

Nathan, please take a trip to the colo and:

 * See the console for indicators of the problem

 * Reboot Mire to old kernel

 * Install lilo instead of grub on both deleuze and mire, so that we
   can enable my testnet[1] script, to save you from further visits
there  :)

[1]: http://www.hcoop.net/~docelic/testnet