[HCoop-Discuss] [ntk] Testing subject convention :-)

Nathan Kennedy ntk at hcoop.net
Tue Mar 27 22:33:51 EDT 2007

> Somehow I prefer the "Attn" convention I've used in this message.
>
> My earlier e-mail asked what was going on with getting a new registered
> agent.  Is there a reason that we're not going ahead with InCorp ASAP?

No, I think we should.  If you can pay online with the credit card that
would be great.  It's also up to you what address you want to use.

If you want to continue having any service forwarded to me, my new address
effective this weekend is:
451 Bergen St APT 3L
Brooklyn NY 11217-2454

> docelic also sent this message almost a week ago:

Yikes.  Haven't I been in IRC during the past week?  Per my last email
I'll try to get it fixed in the morning (around 5:30 AM).  My work hours
are 9AM - 6PM or later and I will not be using work hours to check on
HCoop stuff.