[HCoop-Discuss] [HCoop-Announce] Reminder: Upcoming board elections and nomination deadline

Nathan Kennedy ntk at hcoop.net
Mon Mar 26 23:57:29 EDT 2007

In all honesty, I never saw that email and I still haven't seen it (I'm
not on my laptop and Squirrelmail gives horrible errors when I try to
search my inbox).  It must have been overlooked due to the horrible
signal-to-noise ratio in my inbox.  Most of the list traffic has been
admin-related stuff that is not my responsibility and I have not had the
time to read it all, much as I wish I could.  Perhaps you could come up
with some flagging scheme, e.g. Attn: NTK in the subject, so that I can
have notice that there is something that needs responding to from me
personally?

-ntk