[HCoop-Discuss] Spam Assassin Problems

John T. Settino nion at nion0.com
Tue Jun 12 18:33:00 EDT 2007

On Tue, 12 Jun 2007 6:10 pm, Michael Potter wrote:
> I don´t know about you, but I´d rather wait a
> shorter time for the faster hardware, despite the inconvenience
> Fydor´s neglect is causing for the moment.
>
> --
> Michael Potter
> mpotter at hcoop.net

I'm not sure about our other users, but regardless of "faster
hardware",  my inbox is still being flooded with hundreds of junk emails
a day. I'm sure I've already lost some important ones in the fray.

I'm not trying to get an attitude or an air of superiority here, but
despite at least one other confirmed member experiencing problems, no
one who can actually do anything about it seems to "care." A little
disconcerting, even if it is the "old" server. Most of us are still
using it, my primary purpose BEING email.

it seems that spam assasin isn't a serious enough issue as I haven't
heard anything about it on this list from any of our admins.

- JS
John T. Settino
Host: www.visfx.net
Design: www.sirensounddesign.com