[HCoop-Discuss] Spam Assassin Problems

Michael Potter mpotter at hcoop.net
Tue Jun 12 17:15:04 EDT 2007

On Tue, Jun 12, 2007 at 06:55:32AM -0500, Aaron Hsu wrote:
> I believe that the admins have their hands full at the moment. I have seen
> a good deal of sysadmin traffic regarding some load problems with Fydoor
> which looked like they could be the result of SpamAssassin and other such.
> In short, along with the new servers, there have been a number of issues
> that seem to have hit Fydoor.
>
> I'm guessing that some people are probably unavailable as well.
>
> --
> Aaron Hsu <aaron.hsu at sacrificumdeo.net>

I think they are busy getting mire/deleuze back in shape. Working on
Fydor, unless it´s actually down, would just slow progress in moving
to the new systems. I don´t know about you, but I´d rather wait a
shorter time for the faster hardware, despite the inconvenience
Fydor´s neglect is causing for the moment.

--
Michael Potter
mpotter at hcoop.net