[HCoop-Discuss] Spam Assassin Problems

Aaron Hsu aaron.hsu at sacrificumdeo.net
Tue Jun 12 07:55:32 EDT 2007

On Tue, 12 Jun 2007 02:27:49 -0500, John T. Settino <nion at nion0.com> wrote:

> I've been surprised at the lack of -discuss traffic lately, especially
> with all that's been going on.

I believe that the admins have their hands full at the moment. I have seen
a good deal of sysadmin traffic regarding some load problems with Fydoor
which looked like they could be the result of SpamAssassin and other such.
In short, along with the new servers, there have been a number of issues
that seem to have hit Fydoor.

I'm guessing that some people are probably unavailable as well.

--
Aaron Hsu <aaron.hsu at sacrificumdeo.net>
"No one could make a greater mistake than he who did nothing because he