[HCoop-Discuss] IRS response etc.

Ryan Mikulovsky kubisuro at att.net
Thu Feb 15 17:49:18 EST 2007

Hi Nathan,
This is great news!  Thanks for keeping us up-to-date.

I assume that our record keeping for last year will be organized just in
case an audit occurs?  I think such things need to be kept around for some
minimum of years.  I know for personal taxes, 7 years of financial
information and tax returns has been quoted to me.  Though that seems
excessive.  Hmm, this is now almost rhetorical.

Thanks again!  I really like HCoop's operations being reasonably transparent.

Ryan