[HCoop-Discuss] Interview with web hosting magazine?

Adam Chlipala adamc at hcoop.net
Tue Feb 20 18:24:41 EST 2007

I've been contacted by someone from a web hosting magazine
(http://www.pingzine.com/) about doing an interview about HCoop for an
upcoming article on "alternative hosting."  I wanted to run a few issues
by the members before taking any action on this:

1. Any objections to one or more HCoop members doing an interview for
this magazine?
2. Any objections to the de-facto choice of me as the sole interviewee?
As I'm the president, it seems a reasonable choice if there's only to be
one person involved, but I don't want anyone to think I'm hogging any
kind of spotlight for personal gain.

I'll go ahead and set up the interview if I haven't heard any objections
by 24 hours from when I'm sending this message.