[HCoop-Discuss] Peer1

leitgebj at hcoop.net leitgebj at hcoop.net
Tue Oct 31 10:40:03 EST 2006

Sorry if this has been discussed... I've been really busy lately and
haven't been keeping up as well as I should have.  I just wanted to
confirm that we've received:

1) Switch from Shaun
2) Sun server
3) What is the status of the RAID configuration for the Sun server, if
we're still going ahead with that part of the plan?

Thanks everyone for setting this up so far and sorry if my questions are
redundant.

Best,

Justin