[HCoop-Discuss] Peer1

Adam Chlipala adamc at hcoop.net
Mon Oct 30 21:58:49 EST 2006

ntk at hcoop.net wrote:

>I talked to Woody at Peer1 today and reserved a quarter cabinet.  He gave
>me the same quote he gave back in April.  Move-in is scheduled for
>November 17th.  I could move it up, but it's easiest for me to do Friday,
>so I think that day is best, unless I should move in a week earlier to
>make sure everything is up and running happily by the time Adam and the
>other admins are ready to start working on it.  Any opinions, Adam,
>others?

That sounds fine with me.  Anything after November 14 I can make work.
Who knows what might come up if you tried to move in earlier, and I
wouldn't really be available to deal with any problems.

>He will be emailing me some paperwork to sign and fax back.  From my
>discussion with Adam I believe I am authorized to go ahead with this on
>the terms previously discussed, although I will forward to the list and
>give people a day or two to examine it.

Yup, as long as it's OK from a legal perspective, then I think it should
be fine for you to be the point person here.  You're an authorized
something-or-other on our bank account, for instance.

>Adam, the only thing I think I will need for you to do is arrange for
>payment when it's time for that.  I assume whatever billpaying method you
>are using now will work for Peer1, or perhaps they can set up electronic
>debits with the ABA routing number and account number, for which I may or
>may not need your signature.

We pay both of our current providers with our debit card.