[HCoop-Discuss] other thing to note

Justin S. Leitgeb leitgebj at hcoop.net
Thu Nov 9 21:19:27 EST 2006

Even though the likelihood of something happening to our equipment may
be small, can we ask our Peer 1 rep to point us towards an insurance
company that covers other organizations in their colocation center?  It
might not be that much for our relatively small amount of equipment, and
that way we would be able to stop worrying about the TOS.  A quote for
coverage based on the estimated value of our equipment should be quick
and free.

Either way, thanks for your notes on this, Nate.  It does sound like we
should go ahead with Peer 1 regardless of the outcome of the insurance
issue.

Justin