[Hcoop-discuss] Poll on how much you're willing to invest in HCoop

Davor Ocelic docelic at mail.inet.hr
Sat May 20 14:23:03 EDT 2006

> >If we're going to do something, I think it has to be either shutting down
> >Abulafia, or finding some purpose for it.
> >

> So you don't think that these complaints justify the change?
>     http://wiki.hcoop.net/wiki/CurrentSystemGripes
> You could have spoken up earlier if that's the case. :P

Let's move Abulafia's disk to Fyodor ;-)

Hehe, ok, seriously now. I don't feel it's time for expansion yet, but
I suppose that's because my use of HCoop services is minimal; others
probably have their reasons.

Anyway, I am not strictly against expansion and, needless to say,
will try to help where I can.

Have a nice day everyone,
-doc