[Hcoop-discuss] Poll on how much you're willing to invest in HCoop

Adam Chlipala adamc at hcoop.net
Sat May 20 13:27:46 EDT 2006

Davor Ocelic wrote:

>>And, of course, feel free to discuss, discuss, discuss in this mailing
>>list thread, before or after I open the poll.
>>

>Well, we have Abulafia which is practically unused.
>And we have Fyodor which seems to be warmed up and ready to serve all our
>needs, for the time being. (Even the disk space on Fyodor seems to be laid
>out well and is not yet a bottleneck).

People are purposely using small amounts of disk space because we have
such strong limitations in that area.  Many members have said that they
would use orders of magnitude more space if it were practical.

>If we're going to do something, I think it has to be either shutting down
>Abulafia, or finding some purpose for it.

So you don't think that these complaints justify the change?
    http://wiki.hcoop.net/wiki/CurrentSystemGripes
You could have spoken up earlier if that's the case. :P