[Hcoop-discuss] Poll on how much you're willing to invest in HCoop

Davor Ocelic docelic at mail.inet.hr
Sat May 20 13:23:29 EDT 2006

> And, of course, feel free to discuss, discuss, discuss in this mailing
> list thread, before or after I open the poll.

Well, we have Abulafia which is practically unused.
And we have Fyodor which seems to be warmed up and ready to serve all our
needs, for the time being. (Even the disk space on Fyodor seems to be laid
out well and is not yet a bottleneck).

If we're going to do something, I think it has to be either shutting down
Abulafia, or finding some purpose for it.

And I think we should wait with the expansion or colocation plans until
our member base justifies it. (We should not wait for *too long* and then
refuse new applications for months before we expand, but I think we shouldn't
be getting to expansion just yet either).

My .2c,
-doc