[Hcoop-discuss] Colocation Plans and pricing structure

Justin S. Leitgeb leitgebj at hcoop.net
Fri May 12 12:45:56 EDT 2006

I think that it is important to collect funds for upgrades, both to
address present needs and to ease growth in the future.  Recently, there
has been some discussion in the group about deficiencies in the present
architecture related to capacity and redundancy.  This has led us to
look at different colocation providers, a project which is detailed on
the wiki page at http://wiki.hcoop.net/wiki/ColocationPlans.  In the
future, I anticipate that we will have other projects that we will need
funds for, in order to achieve redundancy and increase capacity.
Ideally, I'd like to see this included into a flat monthly fee as well
to ease growth.

Justin