[Hcoop-discuss] Planning for new hosting set-up

Justin S. Leitgeb leitgebj at hcoop.net
Sat Mar 25 12:52:06 EST 2006

Hi all,

Adam, thanks for getting this going again.  I think that the letter is a
great start.  I (finally) made some changes to the wiki page which
reflects a lot of what we've discussed in thie list in order to move
towards solidifying plans.  I just have a couple of questions before we
move to send a letter to colo providers:

1) Should we include a switch (gig ethernet) in the list of requirements?
2) How about a hardware firewall?

I created a network diagram that is linked off of the main wiki page for
this project:

http://wiki.hcoop.net/wiki/ColocationPlans

Please feel free to modify anything as you see fit!

Justin