[Hcoop-discuss] Planning for new hosting set-up

Justin S. Leitgeb leitgebj at hcoop.net
Sat Mar 25 13:02:09 EST 2006

Sorry!  I just noticed that Adam mentioned a hardware firewall and
switch.  Guess that's what I get for doing things too fast.

I just changed the wording a little bit on the letter, let me know what
you think.

Also, hopefully we can collect names of hosting providers that we will
send our quote request to on the following page (which now contains old
info from and about hosting providers, we can organize it a bit better):

http://wiki.hcoop.net/wiki/ColocationPlansServiceProviders

Justin