[Hcoop-discuss] Tax-exemption update

Adam Chlipala adamc at hcoop.net
Sun Jun 18 14:55:03 EDT 2006

Nathan Kennedy wrote:

>3. Details of our relationship with Xiolink and Interserver, as well as
>any conflicts of interest.  I am asserting that no conflicts exist as
>well as explaining our selection process.  However I *must* have from
>Adam copies of our hosting agreement with Xiolink and Interserver, and
>also if possible copies of our most recent monthly statements from each
>of these.

I've put up some preliminary information at
    http://www.schizomaniac.net/irs/
excluding scanned copies of things with physical signatures.

I will scan the agreements and get them to you soon.  The Xiolink
agreement has a space for a Xiolink representative's signature, but I
don't think they ever mailed me back a version with that signature
filled in.  Do you think we should just submit the version without it
and wait for possible complaints (probably including a note explaining
the reason)?

As far as I can tell, I/we never signed an agreement of the usual kind
with InterServer.  I don't remember the sign-up process in detail, but I
believe the closest equivalent was just clicking an "I agree to the
terms of service" button or similar.  We do have a signed credit card
agreement that I will send, unless you have a better suggestion.

BTW, it's good that these clowns at the IRS didn't take much longer,
since they seem to be assuming that we'll stick with the same service
providers through the duration of their evaluation. ;)