[HCoop-Discuss] Reduced rate qualifications

frayedthread at hcoop.net frayedthread at hcoop.net
Fri Jul 21 13:23:24 EDT 2006

I like the tiered pricing system idea, but I have some concerns.
Like you said, it's more inclusive to members that cannot afford
higher monthly costs. However, it may be more cooperative to maintain
as little hierarchy as possible by making all members pay an equal
amount and/or offering the same feature set to everyone.

How would these tiers be determined? Would it have set quotas and
features? Or would it have some sort scoring system based on disk and
bandwidth usage?

I think that if we go with a tiered system, the feature set should not
be divided. I think we should have tiers based on usage, not features.

frayedthread