[Hcoop-discuss] next server set-up - colocation questions

Shaun Empie shaun at hcoop.net
Fri Jan 27 12:55:22 EST 2006

I agree that colocation is the way to go from here.  I think one of the
main issues is how we are going to raise the funds to build the server(s)
that we will colocate.

There was some talk about Simpli's colocation service.  They seem very
reasonable as far as rackspace goes..but bandwidth is a bit pricey.

As far as the actual boxes, I think as long as we have a geographically
redundant design we'll be ok. So this means we'll need to find at least
two solid data centers.

-Shaun