[Hcoop-discuss] Web passwords

Ryan M. kubisuro at att.net
Fri Oct 14 11:35:11 EDT 2005

Well, having been using ssh-key *safer* all this time, I've since forgotten my main password.

So there's a reason, although it is a rather unexcusable one! :-P

Frankly, I do believe that ssh-keys should really be the universal method of logging in on every website in the world.  Just upload the public key and viola.  Instant recognition.  But obviously it doesn't make sense for one reason or the other, else it would have been done by now.  Then again, our lovely Corporations would probably never let it happen.

Ryan