[Hcoop-discuss] An attempt at a web design

Adam Chlipala adamc at hcoop.net
Sat Nov 12 15:22:06 EST 2005

I've put up some attempts at an HCoop web theme design at:
    http://www.schizomaniac.net/hcoop/
    http://www.schizomaniac.net/hcoop/portal.html

Feedback is appreciated, either on this list or via the appropriate wiki
page:
    http://wiki.hcoop.net/wiki/TheHcoopLook

Please keep in mind that I am both red-green color blind and
HTML/CSS-ignorant, so I'm very eager to see improvements suggested by
people who only fall into one or zero of these categories.  I'm not too
fond of either of the other two layouts proposed previously on that wiki
page, and I'm sure y'all will find many problems with mine (see last
sentence!), but I hope we can find something soon that pleases most of us.