[Bond-users] Multiple selection

Ezra Tucker ezra.tucker at altenex.com
Tue Jul 2 08:43:59 EDT 2013

Ah! I think I understand your question better now. You would like it if multiple rows in a list were selectable- is this correct? For example if you wanted to delete specific rows by selecting multiples and pressing a delete button?
That is indeed a good question. And I don't know the answer to it. However, I would be curious to find out! Sorry I can't be more help in this matter.

-Ezra

Ezra R. Tucker
Senior Analyst | Altenex LLC
7 Liberty Square | Boston, MA 02109