[Bond-users] Multiple selection

Jasen Betts jasen at treshna.com
Thu Jul 4 18:14:54 EDT 2013

On Tue, Jul 02, 2013 at 10:09:37AM +0400, Vladimir Voznesensky wrote:
> Hello.
>
> Erza, thanks for your answer.
>
> Well, PostgreSQL is pretty flexible for managing sets and subsets.
> Unfortunately, I cannot find a Bond way for an GUI end-user to mark
> a subset of the list in Bond, so your fair explanation does help to
> not solve the main problem.

bond works on having one record as the current record at any time
selected at a time.

you can put checkboxes in one column of the list (make it a boolean
column) and use the checkboxes to indicate which rows you desire,
this is probably the closest to a true multi-select you'll get.

 <column title="Send" editable="true" type="boolean" maxwidth="60">
         <field>send</field>
 </column>

--
Jasen Betts