[Bond-users] DTD Validation

Colin Close itchka at compuserve.com
Tue Feb 28 13:04:27 EST 2012

Hi All,
A recent problem with Bond-4.0 was due to dtd validation being turned off in
bondfrontend.conf. Doing this seems to prevent bond from reading the dtd
entirly. Thus unless all the attribute tags are set on every window and widget
the xml will not parse. It seems to me that for this feature to be useful the
dtd should at least be read for defaults where they have not been declared in
the xml as the usrer/writer is clearly not using them for any purpose. I may
be wrong here but the option would seem pretty pointless otherwise.
Just a thought.
Best
Coli Close