[Bond-users] Help! My app no longer runs under latest Bond-4

Colin Close itchka at compuserve.com
Tue Feb 28 09:20:03 EST 2012

Hi,
Embarrassed answering my own mail here!! I had an unnamed <entry> tag which
had no attributes at all. I know I changed  them all but must have forgotten
to save the file. Is there anywhere where one can set defaults globally? The
next error I am up against is:--   Cannot retrieve property "hide-input" of
node "entry"
Sorry for the "noise"
Best
Colin Close

On Tuesday 28 Feb 2012 01:55:20 you wrote