[Bond-users] Help! My app no longer runs under latest Bond-4

Dru Hill dru at treshna.com
Tue Feb 28 04:32:10 EST 2012

Is the DTD up to date and same one from bond git repository?
It should look something like this in the DTD
<!ELEMENT entry
    (dbobjectsrc | table | field | (sql,sqlerrmsg*) | inputrestrict | condition* | security | ifconfig | trigger )*>
<!ATTLIST entry
        %std_attrs;
        %visible_t;
        %mins_maxs;
        %grabfocus;
        %tabindex;
        hide-input %bool_f;
        defaultvalue CDATA #IMPLIED
        fgcolour CDATA #IMPLIED
        bgcolour CDATA #IMPLIED
        %text_alignment;
        %tooltip;
        highlight %bool_f;
        activates_default %bool; #IMPLIED
        editable %bool_t;
        readonly %bool_f;
        forceactive %bool_f;
        %font_size_all;
        maxlength CDATA #IMPLIED>

And dtd validation turned on in bondfrontend.conf