[Bond-users] [Fwd: Re: [Fwd: Scons build build problems]]

Colin Close itchka at compuserve.com
Sun Dec 16 17:26:14 EST 2007

Mmm Jasen
they must have fixed/changed something already as I'm using scons
0.96.93.  I know what I have done its a horrible hack but there seems to
be no other obvious way to position the -L flags anywhere else but at
the beginning of the libraries. I suppose one answer is to write ones
own execution environment. Are you suggesting that the pkg-config trick
(obviously without all the 'echo' stuff) won't work either once they
sort the quoting. The problem I had was that the command line I was
trying to use was always in double quotes which of course caused the
pkg-config command to fail.
Is there a sloution to this?

Best

Colin Close