[Bond-users] [Fwd: Re: [Fwd: Scons build build problems]]

jasen at tyreal.treshna.com jasen at tyreal.treshna.com
Sun Dec 16 16:26:00 EST 2007

On Thu, Dec 13, 2007 at 09:39:54PM -0500, Colin Close wrote:
> Hi Guys,
>
> I've attached a patch for SConstruct also the final output of a link line.
> What I have done is not pretty but it works. As you can see from the
> link line the bond libs and their path now appear at the end of the link
> command which ensures that any system libraries get pulled in first. I
> think this will also work if pkg-config returns library paths other than
> the system ones.

I'm glad it works for you, it _almost_ works here, at the link stage scons
produces a command on stdout that works if pasted on the command-line, but
runs something different which fails.

when the SCONS guys finally get their command-line argument quoting
code fixed correctly it'll stop working entirely.

Scons version 0.97-1ubuntu