[Oct. 17 Seattle] Real Change Ad, etc.

James Bichler james.bic1000 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 24 23:48:58 EDT 2009

I agree with Helen and Edward.  "U.S. Out of Afghanistan Now!" is a more
appropriate slogan as it makes it clear that a phased withdrawal is
unacceptable.  I know that Ira was in no way suggesting that a phased
withdrawal is acceptable, however those within and watching the march may
not understand that.

James B.