[Oct. 17 Seattle] Fwd: Thanks and an Update

October 17 Seattle october17antiwar at gmail.com
Fri Sep 18 03:23:02 EDT 2009

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <NatAssembly at aol.com>
Date: Thu, Sep 17, 2009 at 7:29 AM
Subject: Thanks and an Update
To: NatAssembly at aol.com

 Greetings:

This is to confirm receipt of your recent communication to the National
Assembly to End the Iraq and Afghanistan Wars and Occupations.

Attached is the latest list of endorsers of the nationally coordinated
October 17 antiwar demonstrations. Actions are now planned for over 30
cities and the list grows by the date.

We hope that you will do everything possible in the remaining four weeks to
build the turnout for whatever activity your local peace group is planning
for the 17th. Given the imminent request for additional troops to
Afghanistan and the widespread sentiment opposing it, much is at stake in
mounting the most massive protests possible in the streets demanding an
immediate end to this war, as well as the other wars and occupations, and
using the money saved for jobs, health care, education and other urgently
needed social programs.

Please let us know if we can help in any way. And do check our website at
www.natassembly.org for updates. Thanks!

In peace,
 Jerry Gordon
Secretary, National Assembly to End the Iraq and Afghanistan Wars and
Occupations

--
Seattle October 17 Anti-War Mobilization
http://october17antiwarseattle.blogspot.com/