[Oct. 17 Seattle] Report, one mass-work thread

iskra at riseup.net iskra at riseup.net
Tue Oct 13 22:58:53 EDT 2009

Today I put up 50 posters along one side of Jackson then across Rizal
bridge, on some of the poles around Amazon, along the other side of
Rizal bridge and down along the other side of Jackson.  Most of the
half-sheet flyers we put up the other week were still up.  If anyone has
an extra stapler, please bring it to tomorrow's meeting.  Most of the
area around Yesler Terrace and south Capitol Hill is all wooden poles.

--Edward