[Oct. 17 Seattle] Report, one mass-work thread

Phil West phil_west at comcast.net
Tue Oct 13 00:54:44 EDT 2009

E, & I went to the late show of the Michael Moore Capitalism movie at
the Metro tonight and handed out around 30 leaflets, together.  We had
one interesting conversation with a young guy who wanted to understand
how we viewed Obama and his program, from the standpoint of "social
justice".  Running total 4489.

Phil