[Oct. 17 Seattle] Report, one mass-work thread

Eric Gordan ejrd1993 at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 14 12:05:46 EDT 2009

I went out yesterday to Seattle Central.  I distributed 83 leaflets.  Several people expressed excitement about the demo.  One man came out of his way to get it, so he would have the demo details.  A student said that they're trying to get SAW going again, and that they plan to be there on Saturday.
Running total (including E's 50): 4622