[Oct. 17 Seattle] the poster

iskra at riseup.net iskra at riseup.net
Thu Oct 1 00:55:00 EDT 2009

Here is the poster: http://www.seattleaic.org/files/oct17poster.pdf

Alex said he would try to tweak the top header to make it bigger.  I
don't know what his plans are for this, how he's going to do it, etc.,
but I'm going to see him tomorrow and we can figure it out then.

ALSO, there are people from Team Victory and Tacoma SDS on this
listserv.  Please let me know if either group would like to be listed as
endorsers so I can get it on the poster prior to the first printing.
Same goes for any other prospective endorsers (WCW?).

Phil, please hold off on poster printing for at least 24 hours.

--Edward