[Oct. 17 Seattle] Report, one mass-work thread

Eric Gordan ejrd1993 at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 20 16:02:52 EDT 2009

Just for the record, I passed out 186 before and during the event on Saturday.

Date: Sun, 18 Oct 2009 18:06:29 +0000
From: chr2eemail at comcast.net
To: antiwar at lists.hcoop.net
Subject: Re: [Oct. 17 Seattle] Report, one mass-work thread

Totaling things up, before the march I think that we passed out about 55 leaflets, and if we assume that maybe half of the various stacks of leaflets that we gave to others throughout the campaign were actually distributed, then I think that it’s safe to add on another 60. This gives a total of 5455, which I’m sure is more pre-event distribution of literature than has occurred in a good number of years.

During the march SAIC distributed maybe 200 leaflets (a wild guess) to the people on the streets.  From my perspective, this contributed to the political impact of the event, but I don’t think this number should be considered part of the O-27 mobe effort.

More summation comments in a while.

Cheers