Brewing this weekend!

Joey Sawyer joeysawyer84 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 28 11:17:34 EDT 2012

I talked to Clinton and he advises adding the tea after the primary fermentation which I am goin with for two reasons: 1 it buys me time and 2 which is also related to 1, I am able to steep the tea once or twice before cold steeping, which should aid in Tannin reduction and is generally viewed as the tastiest brew of ooolong tea.

Joey Sawyer