[Calefaction Wiki] Update of "HomeBrewing/Recipes" by SebastianFG

Sebastian Fernandez Giraldo sfernan at ncsu.edu
Wed May 30 18:09:17 EDT 2012

Sweet action! I got the amber ale uploaded. Decided to go with Blunder Ale
since it was my first beer and flat tire is used by some brew kit :P. The
list of things to buy is as follows:
Pound of crystal malt 10l (or 20l)
Corn sugar
Propane
2 packs US 05 (or nottingham)
Strawberry extract (Clinton, would strawberry work well with cascade?)
Fugles (2 oz)