[Calefaction Wiki] Update of "HomeBrewing/Recipes" by SebastianFG

Steve Killen steven.f.killen at gmail.com
Wed May 30 15:54:12 EDT 2012

On Wed, May 30, 2012 at 2:02 PM, Calefaction Wiki
<noreply at calefaction.org>wrote:

> + == Jamil's Blonde Ale Mod ==
> +
> +

Yeah, this is a good start. Clinton, you had recommended instead of the
Cascade maybe 0.25oz of Citra? Personally I wouldn't add any hops beyond
the bittering hops, but there's definitely room for some if you go easy on
them.

The American Brewmaster Web site does list strawberry flavoring, and I
called and had Greg put it under the shelf for me, so we absolutely have
one available for tomorrow.

--
Steven F. Killen <steven.f.killen at gmail.com>
| elvestinkle @ twitter