Pipeline!

Sebastian Fernandez Giraldo sfernan at ncsu.edu
Mon May 28 20:14:43 EDT 2012

Uh, so I asked my brother and he said he preferred a more summer beer. Is
there one you guys would like to do that can use the grain I have? Sorry to
change my mind
but I figured I'd ask him since he'll also be drinking it and I don't
currently have a strong preference (I'm still learning about the different
kinds of beer).

Sebastian.