Stovetop brewing this week? Also, bottling

Steve Killen steven.f.killen at gmail.com
Tue May 15 11:33:19 EDT 2012

OK, unless BPT or Clinton can and want to join me Thursday, I'm gonna brew
tomorrow. It's an English Southern Brown Ale, but that's just the base. In
secondary I shall transform it into hard root beer. :) Here's my base
recipe:

http://wiki.calefaction.org/HomeBrewing/Recipes?action=AttachFile&do=view&target=StovetopHardRootBeer.html

Comments welcome!