[Calefaction Wiki] Update of "HomeBrewing" by ClintonEbadi

Calefaction Wiki noreply at calefaction.org
Wed May 9 20:04:48 EDT 2012

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Calefaction Wiki" for change notification.

The "HomeBrewing" page has been changed by ClintonEbadi:
http://wiki.calefaction.org/HomeBrewing?action=diff&rev1=171&rev2=172

  == Software ==

   * [[http://brewtarget.sourceforge.net/|Brewtarget]] A newer Free Software brewing tool. Looks similar to QBrew, but apparently has no shared codebase with it and is actively maintained.
-  * [[http://www.usermode.org/code.html|QBrew]] recipe formulation tool and batch log. Available in Debian, and indispensable for the Free Software loving brewer. Lacking a few features compared to proprietary offerings, but bpt and ClintonEbadi are programmers... We don't use it anymore, but [[QBrew]] could be improved if one felt like it.
+  * [[http://www.usermode.org/code.html|QBrew]] recipe formulation tool and batch log. Available in Debian, and indispensable for the Free Software loving brewer. Lacking a few features compared to proprietary offerings, but bpt and ClintonEbadi are programmers... We don't use it anymore, but [[QBrew]] could be improved if one felt like it.
+
+ === Online Calculators ===
+
   * [[http://hbd.org/cgi-bin/recipator/recipator/carbonation.html|Carbonation Calculator]]