Grain Storage / LHBS Treck / Start Time

Steve Killen steven.f.killen at gmail.com
Sat May 5 11:45:39 EDT 2012

I am happy to continue in my role as the grain-keeper. I don't think I have
any specialty grains of consequential size that would be needed for this
batch.

My guest leaves tomorrow after we cook breakfast and enjoy the meal, so I
anticipate being able to head down around noon. You might wish to start
treating/heating without me, but I'll make best effort to adhere as close
to that as I can.

--
Steve Killen
| elvestinkle @ twitter