New Plan... grrr

Steve Killen steven.f.killen at gmail.com
Fri Apr 13 22:45:36 EDT 2012

Shit. It just occurred to me that tomorrow's vet trip includes a rabies
booster, and since rebecca won't be home (school function) I need to watch
the cat to make sure he doesn't develop a reaction. Having been party to a
pet's reaction that didn't get noticed by the owner in time (it happens
quickly if it happens), I don't have the leeway to just hope he'll be fine;
I must stay. So it's gotta be sat. evening after rebecca gets back or
Sunday for me.

--
Steve Killen
| elvestinkle @ twitter